Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blessed to Tears!!

We are blessed because of Bailey of course! But we've had some other blessings this week I want to share!!

We've gotten everything taken care of so that we can purchase our much needed van. We looked at one yesterday and it just wasn't right for us. But it helped us narrow down what we want. We want a Honda Odyssey and we don't want to pay more than $3000 for it. We've found one that we really like and Justin knows a Honda guy. So hopefully we will purchase one soon!! Then we'll be able to throw a little extra money into advertising the truck.

We refinanced the truck and we are saving $100 a month just from that! Which will cover our Van payment when we get a van! Justin's friend Eric is going to buy Justin's gun, which will catch us up for right now!!

Yesterday Annie (the mommy of the infant I'm going to be watching in September) said they didn't need me to watch Annie on Tuesday's and Thursday's. They are going to let Jonathan's sister watch her to help her out (which I think is such a great thing to do). So I told Justin yesterday as I was filling out my daughters paper work for Mothers Day Out for the fall that I needed to call the director Janice to see if they needed me to teach. I forgot to call (mommy brain) but today Janice called me and wanted to know if I still wanted to teach a 3 year old class! Of course I immediatly accepted!!!!!!!! On Sunday after Sunday School she is meeting me to give me my curriculum and show me my classroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so blessed, no no we are so blessed!!!!! I'm just amazed at the goodness of God! I'm tearing up right now! It's not about the money! I'm going to school to be a teacher and teaching this year is going to be so super cool!!! What an amazing opportunity! And yes, the extra is going to help a lot!! But the experience is going to be the most valuable!! But you know what is the coolest thing is.................

I've been given the amazing opportunity to teach these young kids about Jesus and GOD!!! How cool is that!!!!

~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: