Well it’s been a huge day of change!! Good change but scary change!!
We changed our cell phone plan and brought it back down to just about no minutes! So if you need to get a hold of us please e-mail or text message. We have unlimited text messaging! It’s going to be difficult to get used to not being on the phone all of the time BUT we are going to be saving $100 a month just from our cell phone bill!! (and that is including what we added to have internet through my blackberry and to hook up my computer to the internet through my blackberry!)
We also just cut off our cable and high-speed internet. Which is cool! When it turned off the kids were like, “HEY!” BUT, I told them that we have a cabinet full of movies that we hardly watch and we need to do other things besides watching T.V. all of the time! It’s going to be strange because I love my T.V., my soaps, my CSI, my David Letterman. But I think this is a positive change. We are saving $200 a month by cutting off this service.
Now we just need to get rid of a car. AND we might actually have money to put into savings and pay off our debt. Isn’t God wonderful? Yes, we are having to make sacrifices but it’s definitely worth every thing we are “giving up” to be debt free.
We are even saving money on our home phone service. We were using a VoIp (basically phone over broadband) but without the broadband I couldn’t have the VoIp! So I called the ONLY (honestly the ONLY) company that services out here (and it took some digging to find them, geez!) and I’m saving about $5 a month! Haha, every little bit helps!! God has provided so much for us and we are just so thankful to have the strength to follow this path he’s laid out for us. I’m excited, ok, now to find more ways to save money!!!!
~Blessings~
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment