Tuesday, June 17, 2008

While Babies Sleep....

While Izzy napped Maddy and I got crafty! We made hairbows!! I've never made any hairbows before. And I didn't really have anything except blue and white ribbon and pony tail holders. So we just played a little. I think the next time I have a little extra money I'll pick up some more things because hairbows are like $3.00 a pop!! And if I can make the girls some I will!! It was fun! I'm going to try to make them dresses for the 4th of July. Like those little PillowCase dresses? We will see how that goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie and Maddy! I saw your things about writing comments so I thought I would write a little something. I love your craft project! I will have to try it with my little girls.

Maddy - You looked so adorable in your dance outfit and I hope you had a good time!

Leslie - I really enjoy reading your blog and find you a very grounded person which I think is very hard to find. I hope your family knows just how special you are.

~ Lielle