What a weekend!
Friday Ashley and I had a Sister day. It was so fun! We went and got our nails done and stuffed ourselves silly with La Siesta! And we got a couple of things for the baby shower. I also got my new phone. My husbands wonderful aunt saw my post about my other phone dying and sent me an old Blackberry they never used. It came Friday, which was such a blessing because my phone died again on Friday and is now 100% dead. Justin and I have been playing with it all weekend. I haven't figured out everything, but I'm working on it. It has a lot of features, and I'm just confused....thankful and confused :)
Ashley's baby shower was a success on Saturday. She got oodles of gifts and everyone had a great time! My mom has all of the pictures on her camera, so I'll get them soon. The decorations, punch, food, games all turned out wonderfully!!! I'm so glad everything turned out well!!!!! Whew, and I'm glad it's over! Now I can just focus on waiting for Bailey!!
Justin had to go into work today. A lady was working the store by herself today and her grandfather passed away and she couldn't contact the store manager so she had to close the store. So, of course Justin couldn't get a hold of the store manager either and he had to go open the store back up..on Sunday. I'm sad he's not here.
Well I'm just exhausted from this weekend, so I'm going to go finish lunch and then try to nap!
~Blessings~
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment