Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today's Sermon

This post is about a couple of things.

First, I'm totally addicted to my blackberry. No, it isn't brand new BUT it's so amazing. When I start Lipscomb in the fall it's going to be so helpful!!! I'm so thankful Debbie and Stan!!

Secondly. Our sermon today was too amazing not to share! It was basically about being a hero. Doing what is right, even it is hard, or not popular! But the most amazing thing that David said was that we are all someones hero's. And I looked down at Maddy and she just smiled and I thought, wow, I'm her hero. I'm the one she looks up to the most, Izzy too. I really need to change some of my behaviors. I want them to not ever be disappointed in me. I want them to grow up with the best life I can give them.

It's taken me a long time to realize that my kids can have a good life without things. They need love and respect and discipline and most of all GOD!!

So, lesson from the day : YOU'RE SOMEONES HERO!!!! Act like you deserve to be one :)

~Blessings~
Leslie

1 comment:

Elizabeth S said...

Hey! I didn't get to hear the sermon today since I was in Glory Garden. I'll have to listen to it online, because it sounds awesome. I didn't know you were going to Lipscomb! That's great. Let me know if you need someone to watch the girlies! Love you!