Ugh, I'm so upset with myself. Ash, if you read this, I will apologize in advance! So I'm at mom's tonight. Just hanging out with the girls while Justin had dinner with a guy he wanted to hire. Anywho. Ashley is MIA, she hasn't checked in since lunch and no one knows where she is. BUT mom had her cell phone turned off because she got her a brand new Blackberry Pearl. My Dream Phone! I got so jealous! My sister doesn't work, doesn't go to school. All she does is help around the house. My parents pay for everything....and she gets a brand new phone??? Not FAIR!!
And then I went WAIT!!! What am I doing? It's a phone, a stinkin' phone! Why was that so important to me? Why did I let myself get like this? I'm beyond blessed and I'm worried about a stinkin' phone!
So, I'm disappointed with how I acted. So childish. Dear Lord, please please forgive me!!!! I'm so thankful for everything you've given to me. I understand that I have nothing, that you own everything. And I am just blessed to be the caretaker of what you decide we need. I will do my best Lord to be thankful everyday of everything and not get hung up on physical possessions, because they mean nothing. AMEN
Ok I feel better!
~Blessings~
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment