I posted earlier about how we had been adopted by a cute kitten. Well, I was giving her until today to go home and she didn't. I called the shelter here and they are overwhelmed with cats, so they are not taking anymore! Justin is going to just have a fit!! I have to go to petsmart today to get some nail clippers. It'll cost me 14 dollars plus tax to get Clay's nails clipped. Or I can buy a set of clippers for 10 bucks. So, I guess I'll get the kitten some food and also some flea/tick medicine. Clay and Bella have become great friends! So I almost hated to give her away!! I also need to get Fluffy a new collier. Hers went MIA during her daring escape!! The last thing I need to be doing is spending money on animals.
Well I have a lunch date with Megan at Toots! We are so funny!! We've been looking forward to fried pickles all week!!!
I also have a guy coming to buy a mobile from me this evening!! That'll be an extra $15.00!! I love Craigslist! If anyone needs anything let me know, I have several things I'm selling. Especially bedding and kids things. I'm looking to make extra money to pay for the swing set and fort we are getting tomorrow!! It's a great deal but I don't really have the extra $250.00 it's going to cost. GOD will provide!!! He always does!! But let me know if you are in need of anything!!! I'm selling just about the whole house!!!!
Ok, I've got to get moving!!! I hope GOD blesses your day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment