Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blessed beyond belief!!

First, thanks for all of your kitty prayers. Fluffy came home today! I still haven't found a home for the kitten yet, but I'm working on it!!

So tonight Maddy had rehearsal's for her first ever Dance Recital. She's beyond excited!! And she did really well tonight!! I can't wait until Sunday!!!!!!


So we go back to my mom's house after rehearsals. Ashley watched Izzy for me and mom went with me. We pull up to mom's and there are two balloons on the mailbox. I'm thinking, "Aww, they're throwing Maddy a surprise party for dancing!" And we go inside and I see this beautiful bike, a cake and a gift bag with my name on it....WHAT? It was Happy Leslie Day!! I don't exactly know why, but Dad, Ashley, Josh, Justin, Mom, Maddy and Izzy threw me a party! Dad cooked hamburgers and hot dogs. Ashley made Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing and Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream. It was great! They said it was just because I am who I am, and I deserved a day for me, it was amazing! I've been wanting a bicycle for a while, but just hadn't been able to find a good one on Craigslist or for sale. But they got me this beautiful Schwinn bike. Below is a picture except mine is a Sea foam Green, beautiful!! I even got a helmet! It's going to be SO funny watching me ride this bike haha, I haven't ridden a bike in YEARS!! I'm so thrilled, beyond thrilled. Yes, the bike is great, but my family is amazing!


I can't believe how blessed I am! My family is amazing! This Leslie Day meant more than anyone will know!!!!! I'm off to bed!!!


~Blessings~


Leslie


No comments: