Well we are still having a wonderful time! It's rained the past couple of days!! So today we went shopping....well more like window shopping!! Haha I did buy Maddy some chocolate covered marshmallows from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory haha!! It's been fun though!! We have the most amazing view of the beach! I'm trying on the computer now looking out on our back patio at the beach!! The rain stopped a little bit ago and hopefully after the kids wake up from their naps we can go down to the beach!! And maybe get some good seafood!! Our condo is BEAUTIFUL!! So, we've been eating in this whole time!! I'm in the mood for some good food!! Well I need to go do some more homework! Ah, the life of a student! Everyone else is napping and I am doing homework (well, right now i'm blogging, but in just a minute i'll be reading)!! Hopefully i'll have more pictures soon!!
~Les
No comments:
Post a Comment