Friday, May 23, 2008

Some Potential Bad News

I just got off the phone with the mom of the two boys I babysit. She's been wanting to change jobs because of the boss she works for, can't blame her, he's a turd! Anywho. She had a wonderful interview today and got a great offer!! But I will only have the boys maybe two days a week now, instead of four. That is if she takes the job. Plus, in the fall, one of the little boys will be in MDO so i'll be cutting my income by 2/3!! Now this money was just extra money. So it's ok, I was using it to pay off our debts. We are desperate to move closer to town. But we can't afford more of a home until we pay off a lot of our current debts. With gas being so high, I can't afford to drive the 2o minutes it takes to get to the grocery store! Justin just filled up his truck and it was $86.00!!!! We've gone from spending $100 a week on his gas to almost $250.00 just on his gas alone!!! We can't aafford it....I don't know what to do.....I know God has a plan for us. But it just seems like the money thing keeps coming back up, and back up and back up. We get two steps ahead and end up 3 steps back. We have to get this debt off of our sholders. Off of mine....

If you guys don't mind, say a little prayer for us. And for Cathy. I really want whats best for them and I understand what she needs to do 100%. I just have to learn to trust that God will provide. God will provide!

And now I have to go do homework....sigh....how in the world am I going to fix this?

~Leslie

No comments: