Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sun and Sand...maybe?

Excuse my language, but Tennessee weather has just SUCKED lately.  We've had a ton of ice and now a week of rain.  I hate to be a whiney butt, but I am sick and tired of being cold and wet.  I am just not fond of any of it!  I want sandals, skirts, tanks and WARMTH!!

The hubby and I have been trying to decide, for a while now, what to do for a family vacation this year.  I run a summer camp program, so I can't be gone any longer than a week and we are on a tight budget (come on, I'm always on a tight budget, I have 3 daughters!).  As much as I want some sand in my life at the moment, I'm just not sure what to do with the family.  

I just want us to play, relax and reconnect after a CRAZY year!

I don't want a full, busy schedule.  I want peace and fun and food!!  I'm honestly open for anything: mountains, sand, historical, etc.

So, bloggers, what would you suggest?  Where can my family go for an AWESOME, but relaxing vacation this year?

 photo coollogo_com-98272554.png

No comments: