We are still here, still pregnant and still doing great!!
I'm going to go in for an ultrasound this week to check on Katy's growth, fluid levels, placenta, etc. And if all is well then we'll just continue on. If something is a little off then Marilyn will want to start talking about natural induction techniques. If something is really off, then I'm sure we'll have to be referred to Centennial for a medical induction with Marilyn's OB back up. So pray this little girl comes out soon!! We want her to be safe and healthy!!
The girls were in a fashion show on Saturday and they both did SOOO good!! Maddy of course was Mrs. Diva! Love it! And the Dance Recital was Sunday and OMG my girls are stars!!! Of course Maddy was spot on with her dances. She did just beautifully!!! And other kids were watching her so they could keep up with the right steps!! Oh and her ballet, was really beautiful!! This year she has really learned true ballet steps, and she did just an amazing job!! Izzy, she did the dances, but she was SO funny!! She sort of just did her own thing, that was sort of part of the dance!! She loved it, and laughed and clapped and had a GREAT time!!! She was one of the youngest in her class, so I'm so proud she wasn't scared and she had fun!!
I promise to post pictures soon!!
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment