Monday, May 11, 2009

We're Doing GREAT!!

Well Maddy is doing great! The antibiotic she's on has really helped her feel better and recover quickly from her UTI. What a blessing! She's just about back to "Normal" Maddy again!!

Mother's Day was nice. We went to eat at Caraba's with the whole family. It was so yummie!! But my kids were so bad yesterday. I was so stressed and on the verge of tears (yes hormonal preggo/stress tears) all day. The only thing I wanted to get done this weekend was to get a pedicure, but I ran out of time. But that's ok. I got to take a long nap. And Saturday I got to hang out with my mom for some "girl" time. That was great! I know my kids are still too young to understand what Mother's Day is about. So we'll take this one as a wash and then move on! I'm so blessed to have them, even when they act like terrors all day!!

I'm feeling ok, preggo wise. I'm peeing every hour now. And I'm not sleeping more than 45 minutes at a time at night....partly because of the peeing....and partly because I'm so uncomfortable. My back has also started to ache a lot. Katy sits sitting so low, she's putting a lot of pressure on me, and pulling on my back a lot. I'm eating a lot now too. I'm starving all the time! But I know that's because Katy is putting on as much as an ounce a day! I promise I'm not trying to complain. Katy is safe and healthy, and so am I. And the longer she "cooks" the better!!! I'll deal with the typical aches! I can't believe I have 20 something days left! I'm so excited to meet her and smell her and hold her!! I wonder if she's going to look like Maddy and Izzy...and what color her eyes will be....what about her hair? Agh, so exciting!!

Well my back is killing me, and the girls aren't awake yet, so I'm going to go lay back down for a little bit!!

~Blessings~

No comments: