Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long Time No Post

This will be short but sweet.

I have a midwife appointment on Monday, just my regular check-up! I'm 26 weeks pregnant. I've been put on restrictions. No lifting, nothing heavier than 3-5 lbs. And I shouldn't stand longer than 15 minutes at a time. I started having regular contractions on Tuesday after doing major packing Monday. I just over did it. No big deal, but I am taking it easy.

We will be putting our home on the market within the next two weeks. We are madly packing and staging the home. I'm making lots of progress, lots more to do, lots lots more to do. But there were six homes in our neighborhood for sale and within the past two weeks, two just sold! So homes are selling, yea baby!! Pray for us!!

The girls are doing GREAT!! I couldn't be more proud of them!!

I've got lots of homework to do tonight! Better get to it!

~Blessings~

No comments: