Saturday, January 3, 2009

And It's A....

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited!! She's beautiful and healthy! She has long legs! But she's measuring about a week smaller than I should be....so I'm going to have to ask my midwives about that. I got a positive pregnancy test at 3 weeks 4 days if I'm 18 weeks pregnant. If I'm only 17 weeks pregnant then I would have gotten a positive at only 4 days pregnant (which isn't possible because baby wouldn't have implanted yet giving off the HcG hormone needed to detect pregnancy). So I'm a little concerned that baby is measuring smaller than she should be! But all checks out, heart, kidneys, head, everything!! She even said "peace" with her fingers and waved at Maddy!!

Maddy is disappointed. She just knew it was a boy. I feel so awful for her. I don't know what to tell her except that God wants us to have another girl. And we are thankful she's healthy. But it still breaks my heart to see her so upset that she will never have a brother.

Of course I left my digital camera with all of the pictures on it in moms car, so I'll pick it up after church and load them tomorrow!!

Looks like Katheryn Anne is our new Coker!!!!!

~Blessings~