Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fall Semester Complete!

I will be done with this semester of school today. I have two finals to complete and then I just have turn in one tonight and one tomorrow evening. So I'm done with the work tonight. I'm so relieved. School was an awful thing for me this semester. It's never too fun, but this semester it was nothing but a stresser. I truly need prayers for one of my classes. I can't go into detail without becoming furious. Please pray for me on that. I just pray I pass! I have made ONE B since 2002!! And now I am going to fail a class......see here I go. Please pray over this class!

I don't have too much to blog about, I just wanted to give you an update! We are all still doing great and are excited about Christmas!

Ok off to do laundry!

~Blessings~

No comments: