I'm 11 weeks 4 days today. I had my second midwife appointment and it went splendid! Justin came home early and got to meet Jeanne and Marilyn! I was pleasantly surprised! Marilyn said I was A PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR A HOME BIRTH!!! We also tried to listen for the heartbeat! It's very difficult to hear at this stage of the game, but Marilyn and Jeanne heard it! And I did too! It was VERY faint but such a good good sound! Maddy and Izzy just clung to me making sure that Jeanne and Marilyn were not hurting mommy! But they could sense that mommy was happy and so were Ms. Jeanne and Ms. Marilyn!!!
Shew! What a relief! Hearing that tiny little blump blump blump was the best sound!! It made this baby so real. Not that my terrible morning sickness or my sore boobs, or my mood swings or fatigue were not real! They are! But that heartbeat made it all perfect!! Just perfect! I'm having a BABY!! There is a tiny swimming, kicking, little baby inside my tummy! God is so good!
I've put on a pound. Which is good because I had lost about 3 pounds! So now I'm back up a total of 4 pounds. I've been craving Chinese food like they are going to quit making it! The China Panda in the new Kroger shopping center on Rutherford has the BEST Sesame Chicken. Oh it's heaven! I've been eating a Ton. Seriously about 12 times a day. If I don't, I get sick. I'm trying to eat healthy, but today the pizza bites got the best of me!!! Oops! Jeanne and Marilyn are both in agreement if I can keep it down I can have it! God Bless them!!
We have decided that since I was anemic with both of the girls, and I have been feeling very run down here lately, I am going to start taking an extra Iron supplement to prevent any further fatigue issues. My life is crazy busy right now and I can't afford to get run down! I am also going to try to incorporate more protein and fiber into my diet. Marilyn and Jeanne both agree that it'll help keep me fuller longer. Plus I'm going to incorporate celery and pimiento cheese and/or peanut butter into my daily snacks. Celery is empty so there aren't many calories in it, but it'll keep something in my stomach. And the pimiento cheese or peanut butter will be the added umph to keep me fuller longer. I'll be glad not to be hungry every hour!
Jeanne and Marilyn are coming back in two weeks. They said we can hear the heartbeat really well then and we can even record it for Justin to hear!!!!!! How cool is that! And then I won't see them for 5 weeks so we can get through the holidays. And THEN we'll have an appointment and the big Ultra Sound!!!!! Can you believe it? Marilyn thinks it is a boy, but I think girl! But I've been wrong on both of my kids thus far! Haha!
Thanks for listening to me blab about my day! OH and I found out that you can buy raisin bread WITHOUT raisins! Thanks Christina! I've been eating some for breakfast but picking out the raisins, and I won't have to do that anymore!!!!! SCORE!!
~Blessings~
1 comment:
congrats! if you dont mind me asking - what made you want to use a midwife this time?
Post a Comment