Friday, October 24, 2008

Ralph Bristol

Reject the message, not the man
Ralph Bristol
October 23, 2008

People have asked me repeatedly why I don’t do more to help spread the word
that raises doubts about Barack Obama’s citizenship, religion, and other
basic elements of his life and relationships.

Here’s why.

If the American people want what Barack Obama is selling, then I don’t care
whether we elect a Christian, God-fearing, conservative, free-market
Republican or a transvestite Muslim illegal alien socialist.

An American population that wants what Barack Obama is selling deserves the
worst that God, nature and ACORN can deliver.

Obama is selling a view of America that I find offensive to the greatness
of my father’s generation and his father’s generation. Those generations
had some pretty big warts, but that does not detract from their positive
attributes that took America from an also ran on the international stage to
the undisputed superpower of the world.

We inherited America from strong, self-reliant people.

We inherited America from a generation who believed that the hierarchy of
welfare should be that you turn to your family first, then friends, then
charity, and only as a last resort to the government, which must (and for
which it has developed a voracious appetite) confiscate your neighbor’s
property in order to help you.

Obama is selling a view of America that would bypass family, friends,
neighbors, and charity and make government the first and only support group
in most American’s lives.

He has even demonstrated, in his own life, that he will leave a family
member to try to survive abject poverty, even as he promises to “spread the
wealth around,” among Americans, through the federal income tax system.

Other countries have done that. In fact, MOST other countries have done
that. None of those countries are the undisputed superpower of the world.

Unless the people of America, voting in a democratic election, electing a
constitutional republic government, reject the future that Obama is
selling, it won’t matter whether we buy it from Obama or whether we buy it
from a salesman with all of the necessary, even pristine, credentials. The
problem is not the salesman. The problem is the product.

If the only, or even the main, reason you oppose Barack Obama is his
citizenship, his religion, his race, or even his many troublesome
associations, then you and I are on the same side, but for reasons that are
so distant that we simply can’t help each other. I’d rather not win this on
technicalities.

I want the court of public opinion to tell me now, when I still have a
chance to react, whether they want the America my father and his father
gave me – the only America I’m interested in defending – to die now or live
to fight another day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This You Tube video shows how ignorant voters are. Not just Obama voters but ALL voters!


~Blessings~

No comments: