First I have to say that nasty, rude comments with foul language, and nasty rude e-mails will not be permitted. Period. If you don't agree with me, that is fine, but don't even dare to be nasty and hateful. I understand that this time is filled with stress and uncertainty, but don't take out your hate on me! I'm not going to read them and it's not going to affect me.
Please feel free to leave your comments, if they are appropriate, and send me e-mails! I love hearing all sides of the story!
Please feel free to leave your comments, if they are appropriate, and send me e-mails! I love hearing all sides of the story!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp
It states that this claim is False. But it is TRUE. The snopes website states that it couldn't be true because Obama was born in Hawaii.
Ok, Mr. Obama, then why does your Paternal Grandmother keep doing media interviews expressing how proud she is of you, and how she was so proud of you the day your were BORN IN KENYA!!! When she was in the delivery room!!!!!
And why, Mr. Obama, won't you produce your birth certificate? You produced, on your own website, an obviously false document. Obviously False.
And why won't you release your college records.....is it because you received foreign aid????
You've got a lot of questions to answer........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I believe in all my heart that this man is not good for our country. He stands against most everything that I, as a Christian, stand for. And I can't even see how we will be a successful country under a Socialist man like Obama. Spread the Wealth? Haha, that is a joke. I don't want my government telling me what kind of insurance I can have or can't have, what type of light bulbs I can use, what kind of car I can drive and you are not going to take my hard earned money and give it to some one less fortunate that I. If I choose to do so then I choose to do so, but my GOVERNMENT shouldn't SPREAD THE WEALTH.....that is a joke. Our markets should be about Supply and Demand, if gas powered cars are in demand then the supply will meet the demand. If energy efficient light bulbs are in demand, then the supply will meet the demand. My government shouldn't tell me how to live my life, where and what to eat, what medical care my family can receive, etc. And that is exactly what a Socialist government is......and guess what folks....Socialist Governments FAIL!!!!!!!!
God is amazing, and he is so good and I am just so thankful that I have him in my life and that I am able to teach my children about his amazing son, Jesus Christ. I just have to keep my faith and raise my kids the best I can and pray.....and pray and pray!! But I'll be honest, I'm scared for this country. Truly scared......
~Blessings~
4 comments:
there is no reason for people to be rude about this. Its all about opinion.
I dont agree with EVERYTHING he stands for but I agree with like only one or two things McCain stands for.
If you look at Fact check you will see his Birth cert.
This is nothing related to your post, which I completely back you on, but have you noticed something about your calender day counting thingie?
Maddy is 4 years old, right? Right. And Isabella is exactly the same 'time' as the amount of time you've been married plus 3 years and one day. Does this make any sense to you? lol It's hard to explain when you are writing it down. But you take Maddy and Bella's time, and you've got your anniversary! yeah, I get bored at work lolol
Hope you are doing good! Have fun trick or treating with the girls!!
I have a question for you:
If you say that Obama is a socialist and the govt will be interferring more in our lives, then what don't you think that the Govt has no right to tell a woman she can have an abortion or a gay couple that they can not have a wedding and marriage?
Also we all preach seperation of church and state, but we bring religion in on abortion "stating its Morally wrong (unchrisitan) or that marriage is between a man and women because the "Bible" says so. that is not a seperation there.
Now I personally would not do either but I can not tell others what to do with thier lives its thier business and they have to answer to the one above later.
What's next telling a women how to have a baby C section vs Natural way (the way they did it in the Bible), or What about Divorce are we going to say that no one can get a divorce because the Bible says its wrong?
Some things in our lives the govt should not be involved in esp if the reasons are because of morals and the Bible
Jennifer, let me try to answer your question.
1st--The govt has certain responsibiilities, making/enforcing laws, protection, that sort of thing. It is not about taking away womens rights but protecting the rights of the unborn. While I am conservative and don't believe the govt. should interfere in peoples lives, neither should they advocate by complacency the wholesale slaughter of innocent children.
2nd--I don't know who "we all" are, but for the most part it is the liberal movement preaching separation of church and state. Our founding fathers had very little to say on the subject, but set up our country using Christian principles. Separation of church and state is not anywhere in the constitution. While I don't believe in a church run state, neither do I think we should disregard Biblical morality. You see, the "we all" movement wants to rid us of Biblical morality, but when that is gone all that is left is an agnostic lack of conventional morality. Neither one should run the country, but we should also not leave all to only one.
Thanks for your time.
Post a Comment