Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hero Nerves!!

Tomorrow is my Lipscomb interview! I'm so nervous! I've never been to the campus. Of course I have directions but still, I don't exactly know where I'm going, ya know! I also am so nervous about the interview. I haven't "officially" had an interview for a job or anything since oh.....2006!! So, ya know, it's been a couple of days!! And I think everyone wants to be liked and accepted. And I do! I want to be liked by the Vice-President Provost and accepted into the program! I know I can win them with my personality, and with God's help, I hope I can get into the program!!

My nerves are so shot today!! I am so thankful to be getting it over with though! So at least I'll know ya or na soon!!

My quest to be a better Hero for my girls has gone well! Yesterday was an extremely testing day, but I kept my cool and didn't yell. Which is a huge deal for me! I felt really good yesterday and I know the girls appreciated it too!! God is powerful powerful powerful!!

Well that's all I have for now!

~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: