Monday, July 21, 2008

Ashley Update

Well she didn't sleep much last night. And she is still having contractions. They are still sporadic but they are obviously working. (Although they are still 5-7 minutes apart and only lasting between 10-45 seconds, they are growing more and more intense) At Ash's last appointment Wednesday, she was 1 1/2 to 2 cm dialated. And last night she lost her mucus plug, so she's obviously dialating more!! She's very uncomfortable and ready for this whole thing to begin! She's been feeling badly since yesterday morning, a good 24 hrs!! She's going to call the Dr. and go in to be monitored and checked. Then I think we will be off to the mall for some indoor walking! I don't have the boys this week until Wednesday so today is a good day! I'm excited for her! Her body is doing everything "right" and perfect!!

Well I have to go get some things done this morning so that I can get up there!! Please pray for Ash! She's very young and this is her first baby and she's anxious and so nervous and I think a little scared! I know she'll do great and I'm so honored to be her labor coach! Please pray that this is it and we are able to get the contractions regulated!!

And I personally think that 7-21-2008 is a great birthday for my niece!!

~Blessings~
Leslie

No comments: