Justin's Granny Dot passed away last night. It was expected but still very sad. Granny Dot is Bobby's mom and Bobby is Justin's step dad. Justin said his mom and dad were having a really hard time with her passing because they were the ones who took care of her.
SO, this weekend I'm sending the kids to Knoxville to be with my parents and grandmother, as originally planned for this weekend. And I'm going to go to Winchester/ Dechard to help Justin and his family.
We are Blessed because Dot did have terrible health for many years, and now she's in Heaven with her husband who passed several years before her.
All of this death.....All at once.......WOW.
Please say a little prayer for me. This is the first person who's died that Maddy actually knew and I haven't told her yet. This is so hard for a 3 year old to understand, but she seems to grasp it all well. Anyway, prayers would be appreciated a ton! Thanks!
~Blessings~
Leslie
4 comments:
Hey! I may be able to find you a cell! I'll let you know, I should know for sure tonight!! :)
oops, i posted that last one on the wrong post... :)
hey there!
I know the hardest part of my grandmother passing was explaining it to my 3 year olds who loved their meemaw! Its a little easier when they know about heaven and the lord! but still very hard!
I am praying for you when you tell your little girl and praying that she understands she is with Jesus now in heaven and you will see her again one day.
I have an old Verizon cell if you would like it.
Post a Comment