Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Love Friends!

So today has been a crazy day! The oldest boy I keep is just driving me nuts today. He's been back-talking and sassy and down right disobedient. And he knows he's in trouble because he keeps asking when his dad is coming to get him and he keeps apologizing and telling me I'm the best babysitter ever. Which is all fine and good. I appreciate him owning up to his mistakes. But a 7 year old shouldn't treat me or my things with such disrespect. I'm honestly appalled and craving a smoke. I quit in January, so you know I'm upset if I'm craving one. I really want to smack him. But I am not, and I wouldn't. Ever.

Well I just got the best text ever. I have a friend who I have been best friends with since Sophomore year of high school. We've had our ups and downs and gone a couple of years without talking because of silly spats. But we end up making up and loving each other all over again. She's honestly one of the only 2 best friends I have besides my mom and sister. Well she just said: Your a Great Friend, I'm so lucky to have you as a friend again! :)

THANK-YOU!!!!!!

It totally made this crazy day wonderful! I'm so blessed....I just can't express it enough!!!!! Oh, and I go next Wednesday for my Lipscomb apt. I got it moved up since I don't have the boys next week!

"Thank-you dear Lord, for the many blessings you put into our lives. Thank-you for teaching me patience and love. And thank-you for giving me the opportunity to share you with an amazing 7 year old little boy today." ~Amen

~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: