Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't written in a couple of days! I've been very busy!
I just can't express how blessed we are! We've been spending tons of time outside! Thanks for all of the outdoor toys and suggestions everyone! The kids thank-you too!! It's been so hot so the water toys have been especially popular!
I still haven't heard from Lipscomb yet. It's a waiting game! I have done all I can do! It's all in Gods hands now!
The most amazing thing happened today. One of my family members revealed that her family is going to church again! Amazing! I cried! I'm so thankful for God and his work and I hope he uses me to do as much as I can!
Ya'll have to check out freecycle.org, it's the best website! Everything is free!!
The other day my sister-in-law Crystal found me on Myspace! And my brother Sean is on their too, and Crystals oldest daughter Nicole!! It's amazing! I haven't seen them in like 4 years, well since my wedding I think! I miss them but hopefully we'll see each other soon! Sean is trying to re-enlist in Active Duty. Brent's already in Active Duty, I don't know how I can handle two brothers in the Army. But I guess I'll just deal!!
Well it's lunch time, I'm in the mood for something NOT at my house so I think we are heading to town. More fast food....not what I need. But hubby's out of town and I'm feeling VERY lazy!!
Blessings!
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment