I have to appologize for being so whiney yesterday! God has given us some really cool blessings the past couple of days. Yesterday after church we were starving. So we went through the Zaxby's drive through. Justin was cooking out with some friends, so I got fries and a chicken sandwich and Maddy got a fried chicken salad. We get home and we have this huge thing of chicken and fries. Just chicken fingers and fries! But enough to last us a couple days!! Isn't that amazing?! We made sure to say extra prayers for that as we ate the Chicken for lunch!!
And then today I get a blessing from a teacher. I needed an extra refrence for Lipsomb and she's going to do it!!!! She's an amazing teacher at MTSU, and I'm so thankful!!! God has really opened this door for me!! I'll graduate from Lipsomb in the spring of 2010!!!! I asked for so long for God to show me my path, give me direction!! And It amazes me that he's really taken me where I need to be!!
Life is wonderful, and I need to learn to complain less and appreciate more. I guess it's just easier for me to see the faults in things! I'm going to work on it!!!
Well, it's a beautiful day!! And I'm going to take the kids swimming in the kiddie pool!!
Blessings,
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment