I have had such a wonderful day! I'm watching the boys for a little bit today. Cathy started her new job today! I sure hope things go well, she's a little discouraged!!
I've been speaking via e-mail to a councelor in the Adult Degree Program at Lipscomb University. He said i'm a great candidate for the program. I submitted my application, and he's mailing my other things, like the refrence forms etc. Amy, the children's director at church, said she would write me a refrence, and I've lined up two others from MTSU. I'm excited, so excited!! This seems so perfect, scary but perfect! Lipscomb is an amazing university!!
I spoke to my friend Lazetta last night. She had her daughter in March and I might get to meet Araiana today!!! I hope they come into town!! I'm so excited! PLUS I haven't seen Lazetta in like 4 months, I'm so anxious to see her too!! I love my Zetta haha!!
Well I need to go make lunch and/ or snack. The kids are hungry!! And so am I!
Blessings,
~Les
No comments:
Post a Comment