Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It Happened

Well Cathy is going to work for Dr. Hunter in Tullahoma. She doesn't work for Dr. Lee anymore. So I made a whopping $31.00 this week for watching the boys today. And from now on I'll only have them 2 days a week instead of 4. Sigh. I don't know why it's so hard for me to just be grateful for the opportunity to make $31.00 extra a week. With gas and food prices being so high, any extra is wonderful!

I guess I'm just fed up with being in debt. It's too overwhelming for me. I can't handle it. And now that my income has been cut, I don't have the extra each month to throw at our debt. It's depressing....and I can't afford my antidepressants!!!

I just need to suck it up. I am so fortunate. I have a beautiful home and a beautiful family that is healthy and great friends!

I don't know if anyone can give me feedback on this but I am having trouble just giving things up to God. I'll pray and tell him I'm giving it to him, and then a week late I'm stressed to the max about it again. How do I do give it up for good?

I do have to say that we have felt called to tithe correctly. A couple of months ago we were just tithing what we could "afford". And then we realized that we couldn't "afford" not to tithe!! So we have been doing that, right! It's a huge release! And since, we have had random things show up. Like today. We had an $18.00 check come in the mail from a settlement. And we received our stimulus check.

See? Why do I stress. God will provide! I wish I could remember the verse in the Bible about how God provides for birds, and aren't we much more important than birds....so why would we doubt that he would provide for us?

Ok enough ranting. I need to do homework. This class ends Friday, yeah!!!

Blessings,

~Les

No comments: