Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have the best sister!!

Well I'm a crazy woman!! And today I'm having Taco Bell cravings, bad! I saw a commercial last night and have been yearning since!! Well I live so far out, really like 20 minutes to a Taco Bell. And I have 3 kids today, so it just wouldn't be a good idea to pack um' all up just to go to Taco Bell haha! 20 minutes away!! SO I sent my sis a text message asking her when she was bringing me lunch and she said she would!!!!! I'm so excited! Not only about my Taco Bell that will be here soon, but because I haven't seen my sister in like a week!!

Now those of you that know me and Ash, you know that we have never been really close. We are 4 1/2 years apart, and we've never really gotten along, not until now!!! Now that we are both adults, and mommies!! We get along really well!! It's cool because she's one of my closest friends!! She's known me all of my life, she knows everything about me, and even though we don't hang out much or talk as often as we should, we can always pick up where we left off!! She's amazing and Bailey is so lucky to have Ash as a mommy!! (BTW Ash is due in the beginning of August).

OH well I just saw the mail man and I've got to run a letter out to the mailbox really quickly! My Nana's birthday is this month and we got her this cute singing card!!

~Les

No comments: