Well I have been trying to lose weight for a while now. And I finally have gotten motivated enough to do it! Izzy is one, and well I can't use the "I just had a baby" excuse anymore! We are members of Olympus athletic club and I also do weight watchers! And after sticking with it for a while I've finally started noticing some results!!
First, I can fit into my skinny jeans!! I had to go buy new brassieres ha ha because the band was too big on all of mine!! I can actually wear cute shirts and pants without having to worry about my tummy sticking out!!! I'm just 4 lbs to my goal weight! I still have a lot of toning to do! BUT I'm so thrilled! This morning I put in my weight and weight watchers actually took a point away from me! I used to be able to eat 23 points a day and now I can eat 22!! I'm excited but a little sad to have my point taken away! Oh well, progress is progress!!
1 comment:
You are so cute! I am trying to lose weight, too. I'm so glad to read that you are doing well. It's good motivation for me to keep going!!!
Lou
Post a Comment